Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: AG Force on the Prowl:New AG Sale Items....

  1. #1
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Unhappy

    ...waaaaaa...The Force is on the prowl and attacked me this morning!...waaaaaa... [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

    I told "The Force" to "get away and leave me alone!!!"...but it persisted and made me order this because of the new sale and the soon to be ending Lissie Code: [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

    -2 <u>Sale</u> Bitty Silver Bells Outfits
    -2 <u>Sale</u> Bitty Layettes-sale
    -1 <u>Sale</u> AGT Beachside Outfit
    -2 <u>Sale</u> Dream Big Bedding Set for dolls

    waaaaa.....that "Force" is so bad!...waaaaa [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

    BTW: Has the AG Sale FORCE/Code attacked you yet?????...hmmmmm....

    -AND It was DARTH'S fault too! She and "The Force" ganged up on me! Yea! DARTH!, you are are sure doing a lot of damage in the bed!...helpless???...HA! "Fat Chance"!!!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    emmaashley2
    Guest emmaashley2's Avatar

    Post

    Wow, I hope you get all of the items you want. Good luck!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Shawniec's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The AG sales are almost impossible to resist. You can count me in too, and with a double-hit at that.
    First it was the sales: I was proud of myself for resisting the spider witch outfit, but I got:
    1 silver bells outfit
    1 reversible cape set
    2 of the Coconut kitty costume sets
    1 Coconut beachside set
    1 Coconut sleepover set

    Then, pretty much out of the blue, I went crazy with the replacement codes list today. All I needed to do was get a few of the meet items for my Kirsten. But the power of the replacement code list was too much for me, and I kept ordering cool-sounding items off the list. By the time I stopped I knew I was in trouble . . . [img]eek.gif[/img] .

  4. #4
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    I got sucked in by it too.

    I don't even have bitty and still bought the Silver Bells, the cape and purse and the Chocolate Cherry. Topped it off with every Angelina book they still had and the lilac glasses [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Shawniec's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by GreyMyst:

    I don't even have bitty and still bought the Silver Bells
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Same here!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The AG Force hasn't attacked me yet, but a lot of the Sale items are things I want to get, so I am going to save up my money to buy them.

  7. #7
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    it hasn't attacked me yet either (the sale part I mean), but I think by this weekend I am going to get Samantha's Valentines crafts.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member kikilives's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I placed two orders yesterday. Gosh only yesterday, it feels like it was a week ago. Anyways, I ordered the BB Silver Bells set, Dress for girls and matching hat to give to my niece next Christmas and then I ordered the Beachside outfit and top for girls. I'm thinking about ordering another of the BB sets because I am sure I, I mean we will have a Bitty of our own sometime this year or next!
    I don't know how you waited until today to order, I did it as soon as I saw the posts yesterday morning!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •